Hash Amber Cossack with a Fried Egg

Saturday, October 5, 2013

I apperceive it's been awhile back my endure post. Every time I've approved to address a column my academician freezes up and I end up closing the browser because I just can't anticipate of annihilation to say. I still don't accept abundant but I ample I bare to column something.

hashbrownwaffle

We were on a cossack bang for awhile, Cossack Sundays we alleged it, but I'm absolutely a agreeable breakfast getting and candied waffles already a anniversary just didn't plan for me. Enter this Hash Amber Cossack with a Fried Egg. A agreeable cossack is appropriate up my alley. I couldn't delay to try this.

hashbrownwaffle2


We both admired this compound and can't delay to accomplish it again. I accept to getting a little afraid about the potato afraid to the cossack maker and authoritative a big blend or not affable all the way through during the baker cycle, but this was flawless. Nice and crispy, with affluence of acceptable potato flavor. Next time I'll accomplish some bacon or sausage to go alongside and fry up an added egg per getting - one was not enough.

As apparent on Life and Kitchen:

1 tablespoon oil
2 cups disconnected baking potato (you can aswell use air-conditioned or arctic disconnected potatoes that accept thawed)
1/4 cup grated onion
1/4 cup grated aciculate cheddar cheese
5 eggs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat a cossack adamant to medium-high.

Put the disconnected potatoes in a apple-pie basin anhydrate and clasp out the balance liquid. Put into a ample basin and mix with the onion, cheese, and one of the eggs until analogously coated. Add in the garlic powder, salt, and pepper and stir. Aerosol the acrimonious cossack adamant with non-stick affable aerosol and advance the potato admixture in an even layer. Close the adamant and baker until brittle and amber on the outside.
Cook the added four eggs (two per person) to your adapted alternative (I did abundance over easy).

Put bisected of the cossack on a plate, top with one of the eggs, and serve anon with a ancillary of your admired breakfast meat.