Buffalo Chicken Casserole

Monday, February 18, 2013


If you love buffalo chicken and loaded ovenbaked potatoes with bacon, cheese and chives, than this bowl is decisively for you. This recipes was found at Blabbering Thoughts.

Since there are only three of us and I wasn't certain if Mr. Pickypants would actually like this casserole because of the buffalo dressing, I only made half the recipe and ovenbaked it in a 8X8 inch dish. I am certain exchanging BBQ dressing for the buffalo dressing would furthermore work out large. I believe I just might do that the next time I make it! I didn't have any green onions so I used chives rather than and they worked great. I furthermore used buffalo wing sauce instead of normal Tabasco sauce because that is what I had on hand and I like the creaminess of the buffalo wing sauce over normal Tabasco dressing. This casserole is extremely good. I ovenovenovenbaked mine at 400 degrees. I was leery of preparing food it at 500 degrees. It just appeared to high to me, but I was only making half a recipe so it didn't take as long as a whole recipe would to cook.laden ovenbaked Potato & Buffalo pullet Casserole?

components:


2lbs chicken breast, 8 potatoes (I left the skin on), 1/3 cup Olive Oil, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1 TBS new Ground Pepper, 1 TBS Paprika (I didn't used), 2 TBS Garlic dust, 6 TBS Hot dressing (I used Franks Red warm Wing Sauce)

{Toppings}

2 cups Shredded Cheese, 1 cup crumbled Bacon, 1 cup diced Green Onion (I utilised Fresh chives)


directions:

Preheat baking baking oven 500F 

In a large bowl blend Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Garlic dust & warm Sauce 
Cube the potatoes & add to the basin 
outer garment a 9x13 bowl with preparing food squirt 
Add potatoes, permit for surplus dressing in the bowl (leave surplus dressing in bowl) 
ovenbake the potatoes for 45 minutes, mix every 15 minutes 
Cube the chicken & add it to the basin with the left over dressing 
blend simultaneously cheese, bacon & green onion in a small distinct basin 
Once potatoes are finished, add the uncooked marinated pullet 
Then level the toppings over the pullet 
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pullet is cooked